Wednesday 7 January 2009

Big Mac in three bites

A couple of days back I stumbled upon a tweet from Rax Lakhani linking to this, some girl trying to eat a Big Mac in four bites.
She managed it, and as is my way, I have to do one better, hence eating a Big Mac in three bites...

  • I was almost sick
  • Its the first few chews that are the hardest
  • The secret is cramming in as much as possible
  • I didn't try hard enough

Ooh, the day 5 challenge was to make an origami animal, which gives me a easy opportunity to roll out my video of doing one better, making two origami animals

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    It doesn't look like you succeeded... but nice try.

    This is briliant, it's going to make her supercompetitive and I look forward to this clash of the titans to see who will be the best challenger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris!

    Nice try, my son. i think you could easily have nailed in 4.

    My original challenge to @TweetYear was done tongue-in-cheek but she replaced the tongue with beef, lettuce, sesame seed and ketchup and made good.

    What's next for you? Some kind of Marmite challenge, me thinks...



    *I'm lovin' it*

    ReplyDelete