I'm just trying to change over my old T-mobile number to my Orange Blackberry, as per instructions left on this blog in the comments the other day.
- So at what point do I ping out the sim card from my old phone and put it in my new phone?
- Do I need to do this at all?
- What about all the phone numbers stored in my old phone?
- Do any of them really matter since I haven't phoned 95% of them in a long long time?
- Should I just put out a facebook / twitter message saying I've long my phone, my new number is (actually same old number) and politely ask people to text me so I can harvest their numbers afresh?
- Or should I scribble out by hand all the old contect numbers and add them to the new phone manually?
- Should I just wait a few days and see what happened with the numbers?
- Should I try phoning from each phone every hour or so and check what number shows up?
- Why do I only think of one person when I imagine phoning up an old contacts?
- Why is that person a big homo from university?
- Am I gay?
- Will this affect my relationship with the girl?
- Can I sit on the Circle Line all day with my Blackberry and live-blog going round and round all day or doesn't the circle line work like that?