Friday 26 December 2008

Soundcloudery

So, is 2009 going to be the year that my musical career takes off, when the gig promoters come a calling? Who knows? It was supposed to be 2008 after my victorious set on the platform at IndieTracks, alas, that wasn't to be.

Top five of my tunes on SoundCloud

1. Cover of Female Thief by Mexican Kids At Home (33 plays)


2. Cover of Lesson of The Smiths by MJ Hibbett (17 plays)


3. Cover of Wake Up by The Boo Radleys (12 plays)


4. Cover of Waterfall by The Stone Roses (10 plays)


5. Naked Chicks on Post-It Notes written by me (9 plays)


Bottom five of my tunes on SoundCloud
1= Cover of Reaching Out From Here by the Boo Radleys (0 plays)


1= Cover of Girl From Mars by Ash (0 plays)


1= Cover of Angel Interceptor by Ash (0 plays)


4. Cover of Find the Answer Within by The Boo Radleys (1 play)


5. Cover of Wilder by The Boo Radleys (2 plays)

No comments:

Post a Comment