Monday 10 November 2008

NCoPIN Update

Hello readers, I bet you're aching to know how I'm getting along with my latest creative endevour, yes, Naked Chicks on Post-It Notes.

Well, I've only got twenty drawings left to do. I made good progress on Saturday, knocking out about ten pics, but then as the evening approached I was distracted by neighourly parties, drinking and becoming all gregarious. I don't know what came over me, but I found myself speaking to some nice people.

All these years of thinking tht whoever I might be living next door to must be wrong, was wrong, neighbours are nice. Its like Friends or Neighbours or something but with real people instead of actors.

Anyhoo, Sunday was a little hungover and then a little musicy and then all fuzzy.

Hopefully tonight I'll be able to crack out another five or six pictures. The plan is to get it all done by the end of the week, the publicity machine will kick in, and sales of the book will rocket.

They currently stand in single figures, well, one single figure, so it doesn't really count. So much for the 'legion of fans'.

3 comments:

  1. It's probably because of the recession. Everything is, these days. Also, I'd buy it, but I'm your flickr friend, so I have to say I've seen them before, plus I don't know who I'd buy it for and naked chicks just aren't my thing.

    Plus, few people know of it. I also have to point out that I'd have bought (a cheaper version of) Shag Times, but hey, I read it already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IThe picture book makes a great present for boyfriends, brothers, fathers and management at work.

    Ooh, for Shag Times, for the front cover I used your photie from Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, and it wasn't even a very good picture, it was just a phone photie that I took to send to someone when they asked what I was reading.

    I'll think about the naked chicks book a little more, I have a fair few brothers, fathers and members of management (although unfortunately only the one boyfriend).

    ReplyDelete