Tuesday 18 November 2008

Blogging

Went to the London Bloggers meet up this evening.

Had a road to Damascus moment of epifany. It was a bit grim. I scrawled notes on my pad and will sling them on ill theatre with indepth typings later, but I think I ought to stick to the positive shades now.

The 1MMP Project. I want a mobile phone that will go for a month without recharging. Not a month in standby, but hey, a month talk time, without charging. I don't care if it has a tiny display and the battery is like a car battery. Those are my specs, now lazyweb, deliver!!

And then, once we have that under our arm or in our backpack, I want the 1MLT Project, a laptop that will go for a month without recharging. Not a month on standby, but a month on wifi, downloading things and stuff I don't care if the screen is small and dim and the battery is like a wheelbarrow. Those are my specs, now lazyweb, delicver.

No comments:

Post a Comment