Sunday 23 November 2008

Carrier Bag knitting (second attempt)

Time to give up on this year's attempt at knitting a hammock out of carrier bags. It looked like a heap of rubbish in the corner of my room and was just tiny bit embarrassing.

I like the colours in this one, the green, orange and blue could have made a neat picture or something if I'd planned it better.

Then again, I never quite got the hang of doing pictures in knitting and I only ever started it to out-twee the crafty ladies on bowlie.

Here's last year's attempt for comparison
knitting project #8
Last year's was longer, and I think I still remembered how to knit and pearl in alternative lines, this time round, that knowledge had been lost.

Anyhoo, I'm going to consign this one to the bin now unless someone makes and offer for it. I'll accept anything from my Amazon Wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment