Monday 1 March 2010

Blog Stat Pron - February

Good evening and welcome to my irregular start of the month look at the previous month's blog traffic stats review. According to google analytics, for February, this blog got:-
1,336 Absolute Unique Visitors
2,229 Pageviews
Compared to January's
1,309 Absolute Unique Visitors
2,405 Pageviews
Well, Absolutes are up a wee bit, total Pageviews down a wee bit, kind of satisfying considering the month has a few days fewer than other months. Its all thanks to one post which cornered the market on google traffic, but more about that later.

Statcounter reckons I had 2,151 Unique Visitors, and an average of 98 pageloads per day, up 3 from last month. Still not quite breaching the 100 ppd barrier, but getting better man. Maybe next month.

Here are the metrics of of my RSS feeds on various feed readers:
26 subscribers - GoogleReader (same as last month)
4 subscribers - Bloglines (same as last month)
8 followers - Blogger (same as last month)
Boring.

These are my top referrers for February (not including google wanderers)
1. Facebook - 76 visitors (213 friends)
2. Twitter - 36 visitors (169 followers)
3. Stumbling and Mumbling - 22 visitors
4. Mark Wadsworth - 17 visitors
5. UK Bubble - 11 visitors
6. Baby Honey - 8 visitors
7. Liberal-Vision - 8 visitors
8. ClimateQuotes - 3 visitors
9. Last.Fm - 3 visitors
10. Naked Chicks on Post-It Notes - 3 visitors
Lets take a brief moment to consider which were the most viewed posts during February.
1. The Holly Greig Story - 573 views
2. What Have I gotten myself into - the TFTA scam - 142 views
3. Origami flapping bird animation - 57 views
4. North Vs Pachauri - 48 views
5. Back to Academies International - 43 views
6. Give me my internet 7 - 37 views
7. Benefits Anxiety - 29 views
8. Names of the dead in Gaza - 24 views
9. London Indiepop EyeSpy - 24 views
10. Bookcase dreams - 23 views
The top five most popular posts that I wrote in February were:-
1. The Holly Greig Story - 573 views
2. Give me my internet 7 - 37 views
3. Benefits Anxiety - 29 views
4. I Give Up - 10 views
5. London Bloggers Meetup - 8 views
That's it belatedly for February's stat pron, until next time, take care space cadets.

No comments:

Post a Comment