Sunday 25 November 2007

So I've watched almost twenty episodes of Buffy this weekend and its kind of weird. I'm regressing or channelling the mid-nineties. Can't find Julia Roe on Facebook, but on the TV they're doing all teenagery things like watched indian movies in bedrooms late at night cos they're too skint or young to go out and do other stuff.

I'd be so nice to just hang out with lonely souls and do nothing, but alas, I've constructed myself in a way that makes that impossible.

I found Faye on Facebook for maybe the second or third time, but still didn't click the add to friends button, I think I knew about the "Fuck that shit" thing with her years before Idles introduced me to it.

Ooh, ooh, ooh though, I went to the V&A with Axel yesterday and then for food and drinks.

hmm, ice cream on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment