Friday 16 November 2007


Can't seem to find young Nastily on Facebook anymore, I worry a little, but daren't read her blog in case I read something that makes me head do those things.

sPazAmping - Putting yer music collection on random and then commenting on the results, as named by Shoelace

1. Hells Bells - AC/DC
Alan would be proud of so nobel a start point
2. Last Train to Transcentral - The Blue Man Group
Whilst the song sounds just like the KLF original I only know of the Blue Man Group from Arrested Developement the TV series, of which I only know from Nal raving about it and lending me the boxset
3. Raindrops keep fallin on ma heid - manc_ill_kid
I can't remember the name of my old guitar teacher, he taught me it, based on the Manic Street Preachers cover which was a B-side to some Everything Must Go era single. Vaguely recalling that the tape claimed the song was recorded at a live show on some specific date, and halfway through the singing chap forgets the words, whilst when I was at his gig the night before he remembered all the words fine.
4. Pink Flower - Daisy Chainsaw
Each time I see Queen Adreena play live, I see more of Katy-Jane Garside naked. Got muff last time.
5. One by one all day - The Shins
What is this?
6. Sunken - The Village Orchestra
No memory of having heard this before, kind of ethreal and pishy, and long too. More than five minutes
7. Why Won't you talk about it - The Radio Dept
Funnily enough as this song passes, I am talking about it in the Bowlie Chatroom. Rum flows in my veins and I can't feel my toes
8. Annawaltzerpose - Camera Obscura
What ever happened to Camera Obscura's John Henderson? Did Tracy-Anne really murder him and bury his body under the patio? I miss the times when we all used to hang about
9. Rock n Roll Star - Oasis
If I could go back and re-live the past thirteen years, I think I'd hold onto Zee bit tighter, and try not to let go. But shit, apart from that I'd probably do exactly the same things all over again. The same crap bands the same emotional rollercoasters, the same writings. All the same, but just holding onto Zee a little tighter.
10. Feel Good Hit of the Summer - Queens of the Stoneage
11. I hear you calling me - Jonathan Richman
Cunt

mostly

No comments:

Post a Comment