Monday 26 November 2007

Loves labours lost

I was halfway through testing my sixth Kandy when a sudden burst of rage and jealousy came into my head for loves lost. I am Heathcliffe.

Whilst its madness to dwell on all those who've slipped away, or who I pushed, and it'll lead me to sobbing in dark corners, its still a useful tincture on life's compony.

The guys downstairs here were surprised I was so old and so unmarried and single. I had no answers and no explanation. All I've got is a series of tables, graphs and pie charts, and an undiagnosed bipolar habit of being very open, talkative, charming and kind, and also quiet, snipey, obtuse and evil.

I've started pinging more of these Londonish sex bloggers, I guess its the scene I've staggered into, so I might as well embrace it.

Still kind of pissed off that Reverse Cowgirl embedded one of my post-it animations without any explanation or backlink to the nakedchicks site. Whilst I understand thats the way the internet works, its not exactly courtesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment