Friday 9 November 2007

My internet access at home was off last night, and it seems to be a good thing. I couldn't spend my whole night clicking refresh, refresh, refresh.

Instead I went to the supermarket and after a few dizzy spells and steadying myself on the grocery stand, I actually bought food, and vaguely healthy stuff too. Well, sufficient for three portions of fruit/veg a day, rather than my one portion and a Mars Bar that I've been living on.

Also, excitement last night as I draw lots of nuddy women pics with the vague idea of an experiment. If I put up a new picture every hour on the other site, will it draw an order of magnitude more traffic than usual? I did one picture using pencil crayons too. Pushing the envelope, see.

Alas I arrived at work this morning and got online to find a reply from an ex- from a decade ago. She's right, my unpleasant nuances haven't changed and still cause me relationship problems. Exactly the same things with countless other ex-s. I thougth I'd changed in the ten, eleven, twelve years, but I haven't. Its weird like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment