Monday 12 April 2010

Moving quickly

Bah,I just wrote a big long blog post about drink driving laws and stuff re: Devil's Kitchen on TV, and concluded with a wee falsifyable bit, about what the graphs of roads deaths would look like if I was right or wrong. Then when I checked it out, I was wrong.

It would be cool to tie up a graph of the past hundred and eleven years of road deaths with the past hundred and eleven years of drink driving legislation, to see what difference which laws have made. But alas, I don't have the time.

Yesterday I handed in my notice at work. I can't stand my job, the getting up at 4:30am, forty minute walk in every morning and home again, the way it just keeps getting harder and at any moment you can be reprimanded for some forgotten form filled in wrong weeks before, the lack of two way communication with management, and so on, its just crushing.

Also I got a call from my letting agent, I'm to be evicted on Friday and the block of flats be demolished soon after.

This time next week, I shall, once more, be unemployed and homeless.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment