1,503 Absolute Unique VisitorsCompared to February's
1,336 Absolute Unique VisitorsWell, Absolutes are up a massive 170, total Pageviews up by almost 200, I think I've set myself a new record for days when the blog's had more than 100 views in a day, sure it mostly due to one rather popular post I did in February which google seems to love, but its all fair game.
Statcounter reckons I had 2,305 Unique Visitors, and an average of 92 pageloads per day, down 6 from last month. Still not quite breaching the 100 ppd barrier, but getting better man. Maybe next month.
Here are the metrics of of my RSS feeds on various feed readers:
26 subscribers - GoogleReader (same as last month)Boring, same as last month, why do I even bother?
4 subscribers - Bloglines (same as last month)
8 followers - Blogger (same as last month)
These are my top referrers for March (not including google wanderers)
1. Facebook - 138 visitors (216 friends)Lets take a brief moment to consider which were the most viewed posts during March.
2. Twitter - 52 visitors (174 followers)
3. UK Bubble - 42 visitors
4. Mark Wadsworth - 26 visitors
5. Wikio - 12 visitors
6. Hootsuit - 11 visitors
7. Another Form Of Relief - 6 visitors
8. Liberal-Vision - 6 visitors
9. Quick as Rainbows - 6 visitors
10. Club Baby Honey - 5 visitors
1. The Holly Greig Story - 589 viewsThe top five most popular posts that I wrote in March were:-
2. What Have I gotten myself into - the TFTA scam - 91 views
3. Origami flapping bird animation - 69 views
4. Death Disco - 64 views
5. Project Streetview Racing - 36 views
6. Bookcase Dreams - 30 views
7. Impending Doom of 6Music - 30 views
8. Brent Central PPCs - 26 views
9. Some Videos to Watch - 25 views
10. Does Shisha Kill - 24 views
1. Death Disco - 64 viewsThat's it belatedly for March's stat pron, until next time, take care space cadets.
2. Brent Central PPCs - 26 views
3. Some Videos to Watch - 25 views
4. Latest Dirt on Brent Central PPCs - 24 views
5. Dancing in the Street - 15 views