- Constantly Furious lines up some more victims of the Baby P case and opens fire
- Boing Boing focuses of British health care and Dr Stephen Hawking
- Defence of the Realm has an indepth article about how we're getting twatted in Afghanistan
- Ambush Predator goes over the police trying to shut down perfectly legal events
- Englishman's Castle reports on councils' parking charges as a growing revenue stream
- Luciana Berger covers the same subject in Camden
- Raedwald reckons council houses should be smaller than private housing
- Charlotte Gore tries to mobilise the blogosphere to evangelise Free Trade
- The Adam Smith Institute posts it's take on 'food security'
- Blue Eyes doesn't like glossy brochures from his MP
Wednesday, 12 August 2009
Morning blogulation - Wed 12-Aug-09
I drive home, switch on my computer, marvel at the weather, brush my teeth, wait for my ancient computer to finish booting, absently consider the options for acquiring a new computer, and then finally set forth on my daily mission through the blogoscape.