1,136 Absolute Unique VisitorsCompared to June's
938 Absolute Unique VisitorsUniques are up by 200 from last month, and pageviews are up by almost 400. Statcounter reckons I have 1,708 Unique Visitors. Statcounter has me getting an average of 73 pageloads per day, 10 up from last month, cartwheels and stiffies all round in celebration chaps, the target for August will be 75 ppd.
The peaks towards the end of the month is from Indietracks videos, those indiepop kids love the internet, and I love them, and the peak near the start of the month was my Songkick top gig-goers list, if you do a web page about enthusiastic internety music people, then they will come.
15 subscribers - GoogleReader (up 3 from last month)These are my top referers for June (not including google wanderers)
4 subscribers - Bloglines (up 1 from last month)
4 followers - Blogger (up 1 from last month)
1. Twitter - 115 visitorsThe rise of traffic from Twitter and Facebook as been stratospheric, here's a graph what I drew of how those traffic streams have been growing this year.
2. Facebook - 107 visitors
3. UK Bubble - 68 visitors
4. EUReferendum - 21 visitors
5. Mark Wadsworth - 13 visitors
6. Anorak Forum - 7 visitors
7. Daniel 1979 - 7 visitors
8. Longrider - 7 visitors
9. Matt Wardman - 7 visitors
10. Songkick - 5 visitors
Look, the lines go upwards.
Its almost like magic, apart all from me just whoring my posts, and once or twice they get re-tweeted.
Lets take a brief moment to consider which were the most viewed posts during July.
1. Facebook ChainRxn graphs and hints (175 views)Thats it for July's blog stat pron. If there's any other metrics you want to know about this blog, let me know in the comments.
2. Songkick top twenty (103 views)
3. Facebook IQ test gubbins (83 views)
4. Videos of Indietracks bands (75 views)
5. Indietracks lineup table (62 views)
6. Job vacancies update 25-Jun (53 views)
7. UK sea level rises (43 views)
8. Facebook Scramble graphs (42 views)
9. Norwich North (33 views)
10. Indietracks videos (31 views)