Sunday 13 December 2009

I don't know about Facebook But you all hate me

I love you all, and I know you wouldn't knowingly do anything to hurt me.

I've just been away on holiday for a longish weekend in Malaga, my dear sweet ladyfriend persuaded me that it would be a great way to spend my birthday, for yesterday I turned 31. I am now a thirty something.

But I was hurt, hurt and distraught when I switched my 'berry back on when I got to the UK to find that no one, no one except Pin Up Nights, Aref-Adib and my brother had left me any birthday greetings on my Facebook page.

Quite clearly you all hate me.

You all wish I'd just go away and quit going to your gigs and club nights and hanging round and saying hi, and blogging and making videos and everything that I do, I might as well just go in the garden an eat worms cos you all hate me so much.

Either that or Facebook have fucked up their privacy settings and broken everything, which is far more likely.

I love you all and as soon as I get my flat sorted, you're all invited to join me for various DVD box set marathons, with booze and pringles, and it'll be great fun, but I don't think I'll be using Facebook to organise it.

Love all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment