Tuesday 10 June 2008

Vid

Well chaps, its another rock n roll day today.

Weather outside blazing, slowly figuring out who mysterious vistors to my blog empire actually are, and nursing fears about their levels of obsession, like checking this blog more than ten times a day, that can only mean true love, can't it?

In other news, the Plimptons video from t'other day is surfing levels of success which I'd like to describe as phenomenal, http://youtube.com/watch?v=EvFUY72LGl0


Dunno where I went wrong with them all this time.

Right, this evening lures me to the MJ Hibbett show at The Lamb, I think I will drink beer and enjoy brief moments of sunshine.

Have discovered I have a large belly, need to fix it. Currently doubting that sitting in front of my 'puter 18 hours a day will not diminish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment