Saturday 14 June 2008

How come...

Such a high profile blog as No Rock and Roll Fun covers The Pop Cop's first birthday?

Aye, its a higher profile site than my Last Night From Glasgow Indie Eyespy, but it is a bit shit.

How come The Pop Shop get so many links and technorati authority compared to LNFGIES.

Is LNFGIES shit? and doing something wrong? Maybe I should just be chasing PR and only going to mainstream shows.

Maybe I should capitalise on unexpected successes like The culture Show thing the other week, the podcast thing the other day, The Plimp's Lonely Old Man video success and thems getting played on Radio Six last night. Do I need to unilaterally demand links from the sites I seek them from, and beat them with sticks like I did with Reverse Cowgirl?

Enough ranting, naked bicycle ride in London this afternoon, could be interesting and I need to purchase post-it notes, the public demands.

2 comments:

  1. You know, you don't have to link to a recording from a TV on YouTube - we've got the full item (including your performance) up on the website for The Culture Show:

    Simon Armitage item

    I like lo-fi as much as the next person, but this is a better watch.

    ReplyDelete