Friday 20 June 2008

Busy

Really busy at work, kind of stressful, just lots of things to do. Wee nagging thing that my space bar does work properly unless I really press it, I live most of my life on my 'puter so this is a real pain.

Been having not so much dizzy spells, but just constant dizziness for the past few days, even when I'm sitting still, and all yesterday I had this metallic bloody taste in my mouth.

The weekend beckons with HDIF on Saturday and gigs spread evenly across London on Sunday, I think I might take an early night tonight, but there's always a nagging suspicion that I'm missing something important. Something I should have done, something I wasn't invited to, but should have gone to anyway. Something blindingly obvious that would make my life so much better, but for some reason its hidden under my blindspot.

No matter what I do, I'm damned because of it.

Is this what I have to look forward to for the next eighty years?

1 comment:

  1. could be an inner ear infection = get thee to the doctors!

    ReplyDelete