Sunday 15 June 2008

Ascent

Thanks to jumping on the Sugasm blog newsletter thing last week my nuddy site has reached the heady heights of having a technorati authority of 62, so its just outside being in the top 100,000 blogs in the world. Hey, I'm proud of it.

I got myself a new post-it pad yesterday and have been churning out the pics like a man obsessed.

The Doctor Whoish story arch of Darren Hayman gigs over the gig review site was stangely satisfying, if meaningless. I have a problem next Sunday, Ken Chu's gig in Brixton at exactly the same time as the Just Joans gig in Camden. My loyalties are partially divided, I like the Red Bulldozers and Ken's cool, but the Just Joans are on the ascent, and I want to be on board. It might sell out mind, in which case I can head south. Alternatively if Brixton starts early with a barbeque, I could start there and do both.

There's wee nagging turmoil at the back og my head, I got my car MOT'd up and paid my road tax, but I suspect that my insurance is due soon, and I've still got to sort out the addresses on some of my documents. This shit is easy, but it's in a heap just to my right and my hand waivers when I reach that way.

That naked bike ride thing in town yesterday, I took some photoies, and they're getting a frighteningly high number of views on flickr. Kind of annoying, I wish my drawings or you know slightly more sophisticated pic got views. Nope, lowest common denominator, every time.

Still need to find me a bird, it appears everyone is out of the country right now. Flatmates are discussing which church would be the best one to go to to find a husband. These people terrify me sometimes.

Tomorrow night, the Edwin Collins tribute night at The Social, its going to be a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment