Like all the others before me who ended their blogs mid-stride like Anna Raccoon, Idleberry and Charlotte Gore. Not cos I'm out of ideas or cos of abusive comments, just that its too much hassle, too much aggro trying to get online and pull together the quality, groundbreaking blogposts that you my readers deserve and that I know I have inside of me, aching to get out.
Blogposts I have spectacularly failed to write and post over the last few days include:-
1) Blog traffic stat porn with graphs and lists
2) Update on my New Years resolutions with a list of enemies to be crushed mercilessly
3) Write-up and photies of today's trip to Bristol
4) Exhaustive list of errors, bugs and mistakes with Climate Change and IPCC AR4 in response to Ed Miliband's "one mistake" speech, including analysis based on EUReferendum's Tiger Woods rating
5) List of which Kenickie songs I'd play in my "Chris Gilmour Plays The Songs of Kenickie" project
6) My recollection the 1994 Bolton School Bonfire Night, including maps and diagrams.
7) Actually playing London Indiepop EyeSpy
8) Rundown of comments left on my blog about the Academies International scam
9) Lamenting the items on my Amazon Wishlist which are no longer available.
10) Graphing all IQ tests what I've taken over the past few years
That's what you guys are missing. I'm sorry, I know its not your fault, its just the way things have turned out.
I love you and think of you all the time.