Thursday 18 September 2008

Gah,

There is absolutly no one here who can help me.

I'm stuck.

I don't know what to do.

Waves of despair overwhelm me.

Leave me gazing at the database catatonic.

No one else knows a thing about the database, just the frayed edges, little glimpses of tables, but no idea how it goes together.

I barely know how to use the damned thing.

We're weeks away from getting someone in to look at it.

The crisises are piling up now, and it all takes hours and hours to fix.

This being dark, isolated and lonely thing sucks.


Even the most straightforward discussion about the problem with anyone here leaves me sitting up my desk sobbing, but you don't understand, thats not the problem.

Memories of sitting in a park under the sunshine, my head in your lap, slowly falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment