So instead of going out, I stay online, scanning SongKick, and have SongKick Dreams.
At some point I'm going to start another blog, running commentry about SongKick, answering questions like:-
- How much traffic does SK get?
- How many members do they have?
- How many users?
- How fast is SK's membership growing?
- What's the spread of gig counts like?
- What's the spread of band tracking?
- What sort of messages to people leave each other?
- Why sign up to the site without clicking on any gigs you've been to?
It'll be neat if it was on a site of it's own, a blog about SongKick instead of a blog by SongKick, like you get blogs about Facebook or about Twitter, but this one will be mine, I made this.
But can I really be bothered?
Would it get much traffic?
After answering those initial questions would there be any 'news' to report or interesting 'mash-ups' that people have created?
Is writing about the posts on SK blog acceptable?
Is there more to life than this?