Thursday 6 September 2007

Those were the times

Ooh, did I mention that Fiona brought out a copy of Shag Times the other night. An actual genuine 2002 copy. I was mortified, but it was kind of neat. She had a letter I'd sent her with it saying not to leave it on a shelf collecting dust for the next five years, which I think is exactly what she did. Well, she and a succession of flatmates had read it and Dom made a start.

Is that what happened to the past five years?

Wandering round Shepherds Bush last night, I was going to meet flatmate Nick but he cancelled so I got off the underground in the 'Bush and txted Ralf to no avail, so it was just me bumbling around, fending drunken txts from 'er up north.

Gig tonight at Tufnell's again, different bands, its worth a shot. I was thinking about videoing bits of it and doing talking segments reviewing it, as well as just the usual writing thing.

Ooh, where to I take the missus out over the weekend to show her the cool places and clubs of this fair city? Any indie clubnights or just stay home roasting vegetables.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I would be interested in trying out your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiral Scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas, They Hearts Were Full Of Spring dragged me to the Windmill

    ReplyDelete