Wednesday 26 September 2007

Mood swings all over the place

So I had the closest I get to a nervous breakdown at the weekend, there's only just so much pointless driving can do before owning a Smart Car doesn't seem quite so environmentally friendly.
Luckily Fiona saved my life by asking me to house-sit for her while she's away on holiday. She as the nicest house, and it'll be all mine for the next week or so. Finally I'll be able to do my laundry and cook food without The Fear. And its closer to town so I can get back in the gig-going tracksuit.

Last night I got my arse in gear making CDs. My room turned into a right little production line.
  • CD Burning on on PC

  • CD printing on my laptop

  • QC on my CD player

  • Packaging on my bed

  • Drawing pictures whilst waiting on bottlenecks

Got about 10 frames of animation done too, its starting to get easier as I perfect my technique. Rather than tracking points on keyframes, I track blobs. It gives more fluid movement and better scaling.

Also this NSFW
I gotta get out more and see friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment