Thursday 20 September 2007

Nice n Sleazy graffiti part 2
My phone's run out of credit so no phonecalls to the various women in my life (mum and girlf) until they get too desperate or worried and call me first. Yeah, I guess I should head out to a mobile-phone-topup-ery, but I too engrossed in drawing pictures.

Last night I drew about four second worth of animation, its a bit of a cracker, writhing honeys and boobs everywhere. Alas, Adam sent me th story board for the video how he wants it and there so little nuddity, I think I'm going to be dong two version of it.

I must say I'm disappointed by the levels of success and ubiquity that the podcast is getting over on LNFGIES. Hits per day has remained constant and theres no new links in. I'm doing a wee bit of spamming, but what I could really do with is more feedback and third-party coverage.

2 comments:

  1. I'd look into trying to get it syndicated through iTunes. It can't be too difficult - I have friends who have podcasts who have done it. Makes it easier for people to keep up with future episodes. I've downloaded it, but I was in quite late last night so didn't have a chance to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a tip - some of the audio tracks you play vary a bit too much in their general volume. I'm not sure of the software you use, but it would sound far more professional if all the featured tracks played at the same level.

    ReplyDelete