Thursday 13 September 2007

Apex

Still getting ill, the nose has started doing its thing.

I spent many hours last night eing a good little production engineer, making up CDs. My bedroom is a factory, two computers, a cutting area, disc burning and design studio, all running in parallel, with just me sweltering in the middle.

I've got to get a load done for the weekend, head to Glasgow, shift the last of my stuff out of the old flat, and go to the missus's wedding thing. Its going to be murder. I'm planning on going to Twee as Fuck on Friday night, then head north over night after the bands, and do the flat stuff on Saturday morning, oh and stopping off to get my kilt paraphenelia.

The Metro
thing morning leads with a story about how drug dealers are targeting teenagers with watered down cocaine. I'm not exactly straight edge myself, but I don't do drugs, I find them and people who do them kind of repugnant. You take drugs if you're ill, if you're no ill, you don't need them.

I have a great deal of respect for the straight edge kids, but maybe their passive rejection isn't enough, maybe they should take up arms and kick the crap out of the pushers, the dealers and the entire industry.

1 comment:

  1. You know part of me thinks it's crazy of you to drive, unwell, overnight, to spend one night in Glasgow. I mean I know I'm worth it n all but if you were to die falling asleep en route then I'd bloody kill you. Most of me however just can't wait to see you in a kilt! Mwoah. Don't do it though if you don't need to come for t'other things.

    ReplyDelete