Sunday 23 September 2007

Falling Down

I'm falling, something in my head is on a slippery slope and I'm descending.

I had to go to the Sound and Vision Show at Heathrow, its about five miles from the house, but it took an hour and a half in the car. Out in London there are things happening today about which I knew very little, now I don't feel bad that I'm missing owt, I've missed many things. But all I've had to eat in the past 48 hours is a packet or two of digestive biscuits and its doing something to my head.

I've been stood at countless eateries, waiting to order food during this time, but I've bottled it and walked out before eating in any of them. I've lost the ability, socially, to order and eat food like regular human beings. I'm starving myself.

I need human interaction or I'll die soon, but I've lost the ability to do it. The girl's too far away, ad my friends are either non-existant or otherwise engaged. I've no internet access so I can't reach out that way. Instead I'm typing or scribbling in my notebook in the hope that at some point in the future the words will get onto my blog, and so that Natalie, Adam, frere, Jax, Idles, Nottingham, Spiral or anyone else will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment