Wednesday 29 August 2007

Systems engineering

Damnit, when I got home someone else's washing was in the machine, I've been putting off my laundry for ages now. Althought I still have about six months worth of socks and grunts, even without wearing them inside out and back to front, I'm going to run out of conventional shirts tomorrow, and be forced to wear hawiian and shorts, which will really blow my professional image here.

Gig tomorrow night, I ought to try to rope flatmate Nick into coming along and his lot too.

2 comments:

  1. Hand wash shirt in laundry detergent. Place the shirt on a large towel and then roll the towl up tightly with the shirt inside. Once rung out thus hang the shirt up and it should be fine dry and crease free come morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or try a local laundrette, Eastenders stylee?

    ReplyDelete