Friday 24 August 2007

Running and dreaming

Another flight, driving my wee car as fast as it'll go, hundreds of miles in a funk, as is my way, but instead of hiding alone in a crowd, you'll be right there next to me now.

I had an odd and vivid, I think I still remember it. Me, Tim and Otis from school were making a movie, a DavidLynchian surreal piece, all bland corridors and people vanishing and reappearing and not being seen passing by. We finished shooting in the building, I think it was a school or university, and headed out to the car park, there were people there showing me things that hurt my head emotionally. We all piled into a car, something like a Renault Clio or a four door mini, Me, Tim and Otis and November and last year. It was cramped and unpleasant, I needed to get out. My last memory of the dream is opening the car door and rolling out to oblivion.

No comments:

Post a Comment