Thursday 30 August 2007


Finally finished doing my laundry, just need to iron my shirts. I have this really cool knky ironing board I got from Ikea (see what I did there) and a five quid iron from Asda, I never realised being civilised could be so cheap.

Exciting plans for this weekend, get the under ground into London village and wander about the shops aimlessly. Need to find me some more gigs to go to, all I've got on the radar is tonight's show at The Grosvenor. Interest in the gig review site is dying off, no one gives a shit about these bands.

And the nuddy site's dying too, it only thrives when it gets new links in from other sites. I just need to breach the hundred posts barrier, then I'll abandon it. I never did get round to selling the original pictures. Maybe I could sling them up asa job lot on Ebay. Offers from £50 maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment