Saturday 4 August 2007

First invokation of Venn

Check it out, I'm on the underground, in London, heading to Camden, listening to my iPod. God bless random, so far I've had Bis, Blur, Architecture in Helsink and Astrid, the last two of whom are playing shows in London next week.

Still blazing hot sunshine here and I'm struggling to figure how, when and where to eat. Yesterday I'd left a dark chocolate Toblerone in my car all day, when I got round to eating it, it was pretty much liquid, even with a spoon, it went everywhere.

Time passes, in some sleepy pub in Camden, in honour of Robbie, a pint of ale, dunno if its any good, but maybe he'll be proud.

I feel I'm only half here. Usually in Camden I'm with friends, Robbie, Jax, Aditi, Paul, Nick.

Awaiting contact from friends, but right now I'm bored and going over comments on LNFGIES.

Bearing in mind the Gresham Flyers non-review makes up about 1% of the reviews on the site, but seems to have generated a lot of interest, especially from Rachel's Facebook page, thank god I can't see what it says.

Idles reckons its complicated, lets invoke Venn
venn01
This beer ain't so good.

Heading to Regents Park now, maybe Primrose Hill. Was it 2005?

There's some festival thing in Regents, it appears to be sold out, some fruit juice based village fete style thing. Do I review it from the outside or wander home.
mini-IMG_2156
Louis Theroux bonus points? Probably just the one.

I wish I had friends here to drink wine with, this is the time and the summer, rather than all those cute tourist people passing by. I feel sunburn coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment