Tuesday 8 May 2012

Thick Creamy Podcast 05-05-2012

On the calendar it was a thrilling fun packed weekend, Avengers in 3D on Friday night, the OddBox Weekender on Saturday and Sunday, Veronica Falls in the Camden Crawl on Sunday night, and on Monday an alldayer at The Lexington and escaping to Tender Trap at The Wilmington Arms in the evening.

I made it to Brixton on Saturday for the an afternoon of OddBox bands, catching Fever Dream, Pale Man Made, The Chasms, Drop Out Venus and Pocketbooks.


I 've put together a podcast of the five bands who I did see. The recording sounds a little boomy on my PC speakers, but you get the gist of what its all about.
Feel free to download it, also I discovered that its possible to subscribe to these Thick Creamy Podcasts on iTunes so they download automagically every time I put up a new one.

Simply go into the 'Advanced' menu in iTunes, click 'Subscribe to Podcast' and then paste in this rss feed
http://thickcreamydischarge.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

and that should give you all the podcast, forever.

Fever Dream
The Chasms
Drop Out Venus

The Mighty Mighty Pocketbooktones

No comments:

Post a Comment