1,612 Absolute Unique VisitorsLets compare that to the past couple of months
AprilWell, Absolutes are up by loads since April which was a crap month and still better than March which was okay. I think I've set myself a new record for hits in a single day. Some chap on twitter got fined £1,000 for tweeting, I wrote a blogpost with the right keywords in the URL and got all the googlejuice, which sent a mammoth 517 visitors in one day which kind of raised up the average for the month.
1,264 Absolute Unique Visitors
1,494 Absolute Unique Visitors
Its all continuing the long term trend of alienating my regular readers and instead getting loads of unsuspecting traffic from google, Facebook and Twitter. Really, I haven't had any refery links from other blogs in months and months and months.
Statcounter reckons I had 2,542 Unique Visitors, and an average of 98 pageloads per day, the highest ever. Still not quite breaching the 100 ppd barrier, but getting better man. Maybe next month.
Here are the metrics of of my RSS feeds on various feed readers:
26 subscribers - GoogleReader (same as like forever)Small improvement, I'm glad.
4 subscribers - Bloglines (same as like forever)
10 followers - Blogger (two more than last time)
These are my top seven referrers for May (not including google wanderers)
1. Facebook - 139 visitors (220 friends)Lets take a brief moment to consider which were the most viewed posts during May.
2. Twitter - 47 visitors (182 followers)
3. UK Bubble - 17 visitors
4. Rob Dyke - 16 visitors
5. Jack of Kent - 14 visitors
6. Mark Wadsworth - 12 visitors
7. Dick Puddlecote - 7 visitors
1. Paul Chambers Guilty - 489 viewsThe top five most popular posts that I wrote in May were:-
2. The Holly Greig Story - 184 views
3. iPod Daleks - 124 views
4. What Have I gotten myself into - the TFTA scam - 71 views
5. Budget 2010 Working Tax Credits - 59 views
6. Bookcase Dreams - 39 views
7. Origami flapping bird animation - 38 views
8. Indiepop Eyespy - 29 views
9. Tories have no mandate to rule Scotland - 29 views
10. Diane Abbott on Andrew Marr - 28 views
1. Paul Chambers Guilty - 489 viewsThat's it belatedly for May's stat pron, until next time, take care space cadets.
2. Tories have no mandate to rule Scotland - 29 views
3. Diane Abbott on Andrew Marr - 28 views
4. Diane Abbott for Labour Leader - 17 views
5. Python text stats script - 16 views