Sunday 20 September 2009

Rummaging

After remembering a few old old gigs from Glasgow, my gigography on Songkick is up to 518 shows since 12th July 1995.

The bands that I've seen more than anyone else on Songkick are:-
  1. Plimptons - 50 shows
  2. MJ Hibbett (solo) - 19 shows
  3. The Hector Collectors - 14 shows
  4. Camera Obscura - 9 shows
  5. The Just Joans - 9 shows
  6. The School - 9 shows
  7. Flyer - 8 shows
  8. The Gresham Flyers - 8 shows
  9. The Deirdres - 6 shows
  10. MJ Hibbett and the Validators - 6 shows
  11. Scunner - 6 shows
  12. Superstar - 6 shows
  13. The Bobby McGees - 6 shows
  14. The Give It Ups - 5 shows
  15. My Legendary Girlfriend - 5 shows
  16. Ballboy - 4 shows
There's also a couple of bands that I've seen the second most times on Songkick:-
  • Pete Green - 10 times
  • Allo Darlin - 7 times
  • Stars of Aviation - 6 times
  • Wintergreen - 5 times
And, rather more interestingly I think, these are bands that I've seen three or more times, that no one else on Songkick has seen:-
  • Ally Kerr - 6 times
  • Soundbuggy - 6 times
  • Dot to Dot - 5 times
  • Ceylan - 3 times
  • The Hate Brigade - 3 times
  • The Owsley Sunshine - 3 times
  • Tiny Little Hearts - 3 times
They are mostly Glasgow bands, so its possible I imagined the whole thing. There's also Flyer who I saw eight times at school, Songkick has another chap seeingt hem at a music festival at some point, that that couldn't possibly be the same band.

And I'm trying to remember the name of Wee Patrick and Lucy's band who played the Winchester Club once, they played the theme tune from The Raccoons.

1 comment:

  1. I've just been correcting a couple of gigs on SongKick. Adding to the collective memory - I feel Borg.

    ReplyDelete