In the weeks and months since I've had such bandwidth, I've had loads of ideas of stuff to blog about in detail, such as:-
- That advert where the girl makes whale noises and says she's like a 'fish out of water', with no idea what 'fish out of water' means
- How the Housing Benefit cap affects very few people and just those in London, and possibly proposing a lower cap for other parts of the country, based on regional average rents.
- More videos of me playing cover versions on guitar and dreaming of being in a band
- Madcap money making schemes
- Reviews of stuff
- Photies of the dinner I cooked today
I went to The Plimptons first ever London gig last Thursday night, it was the first time I'd since them in about two years, maybe more. I took lots of photies. Its taken me a few days to get round to putting them through Photoshop and upload to Flickr and Songkick.
Actually, there's a wee gap in the website market there, maybe its been filled by various applications and more recent version of stuff, but the gap in the market is this:- to upload a batch of around fifty photos to Flickr, Songkick, Facebook, blog and MySpace, I need to upload them five times, I'd rather like to just upload them once, fill in the titles and tags and descriptions once, and some web app/service copies them to each of the aforementioned social networks.
Sure, you can share Flickr photies on Facebook, but its much better to have natively hosted photies there, and you can't link photies into Songkick, they host their own.
I don't care about all those network's server space, not my problem if they all hold duplicate photies, I just don't want to have to upload it all five times.
Anyhoo, so I slung up a few dozen photies, and I'm quite proud of them. My style is black and white, blurry, dark and high-contrast.
So, The Plimptons third album "00s Nostalgia with The Plimptons" is launched 20th November 2010 at Nice n Sleazy in Glasgow, and its great, I know, cos I've heard it.