Wednesday 5 December 2007

Sometimes comic strips

I have vague memories of being Shelley Winters here


And I think this XKCD was one of my posts back when I was doing the illegal and almost got me fired Linn Products blog


In other news...

I'm getting rather psyched about this weekend. I'm going to get really drunk, make a fool of myself, lose lots of friends, sleep on a street corner, drink coffee in the 13th Note and spend lots of money.
Yay.

Vague memories last night, trying to get to sleep, of being at IndieTracks and getting a train ride in the middle of the night with someone, but I can't remember who. I worked through in my ead about thirty people from that scene, before coming to the conclusion that it might have been Robbie, but probably wasn't, was it a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment