Wednesday 12 December 2007

29

Ah, another birthday. I awoke feeling uch the same as I felt yesterday, that it wasn't my fault, I was miles away, but if I was there I would have done something, if I was nearer I would have come running.

Already on the way into work I stabbed two birthday well-wishers, one flatmate and the security guy. We've had our first crisises as there's a huge shipment coming this afternoon and the factory heating isn't working, the guys are freezing and there'e nothing much I can do until the engineer gets here, well, I could keep them warm with rounds of hot drinks, bah.

I can't wait to get home, turn off my phone and start munching my way through my birthday packet of chocolate digestives. Mmmmh.

If my gran were still alive she'd be 100 today, but she died many years ago.

1 comment: