Thursday 24 January 2008

*Shrugs* What can I do?

Another twenty or so days have past since I last ventured to post here, we're down from the heady heights of 40 hits a day to the more desperate 10 hits. I'm guessing its just bots, rather than anyone with any genuine interest in my life.

I've been to seven gigs this year already, all half-arsed documented over on lastnightfromglasgowindieeyespy.blogspot.com since I started writing these things I've been to 150 gigs, maybe two a week, not so much an obsession, but it gets me out of the house, increases the chances of me meeting and interacting with other human beings.

At it's quickest it takes me five minutes to draw a picture of a naked chick for my nakedchicksonpostitnotes.blogspot.com site, just a brief excursion into pretending I'm an artist. You can only wank so much until your chuffing chalk-dust, but on a good evening I can churn out half a does aesthetic works and make the world just 600square centimeters a more beautiful place.

The site got picked up by some Chilian websnacking site

Which according to google/translate says

I do not know how well the idea of following blog, but apparently the friend who is devoted to upload all these things he has a pretty boring life in the office because it happens all day drawing naked women in the famous post-it and then share it with the world. It seems the friend talent, and it shows that loves the tale of erotic drawings in time to get down to work in the Department of Accounting. And I tell you who believe in this regard, to see if any are encouraged to share his collection of sculptures with scotch, or any huevada well.


I'm not quite sure how to take that. But what can I do to enrich my life? Do less?

The naked chicks thing has been going for nine months now, only three months left then I'll call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment